The Renault Car Club of Australia is hosting Round 5 of the NSW State Motorkhana Championship. ALL EVENT DOCUMENTS ARE AVAILABLE IN THIS NEWS POST.
The Club is following all directives from the NSW Government and Motorsport Australia to ensure a safe event for 2023.
Round 5 will be held on Sunday 14th May at Nirimba Education Precinct, T13 Eastern Rd, Quakers Hill NSW 2763.
All documentation for the event is available below. Please read all documents thoroughly.
- Entry Form – M-k Chship Rd 5 14May23
- Information for Competitors – M-k Chship Rd 5
- Supplementary Regulations – M-k Chship Rd 5
- MA Self Statement of Vehicle Compliance – 14May23
- MA Scrutiny Self Checklist – 14May23
- MA Passenger Ride Entry Form 14May23
We look forward to seeing you.
If you have any queries, please contact Event Secretary for further information.