Jugiong is happening in 2021! This is great news as the 2020 event was initially postponed due to the devastating NSW bushfires and then unfortunatly cancelled on the reschuled Easter weekend due to COVID-19 pandemic.
The RCCA is following all directives from the NSW Government and Motorsport Australia to ensure a safe event for 2021.
The 2021 event will be held on the weekend of 23-24 January 2021, with competition on the Sunday.
This year, the event will be held at a new venue on private property a few kilometres out of Jugiong. The surface is dirt.
All documentation for the event is available below. Please read all documents thoroughly as they contain some differences from other events. (Please use the documents from our website as they have been ‘personalised’.)
- Jugiong 2021 Interstate Challenge Supp Regs
- Jugiong 2021 Interstate Challenge Entry Form
- Jugiong 2021 Information for Competitors
- Jugiong 2021 COVID-19 Event Plan
- Jugiong 2021 Self Statement of Vehicle Compliance
- Jugiong 2021 Self Checklist Autotest
- Jugiong 2021 Passenger Ride Entry Form
We look forward to seeing you at Jugiong 2021.
If you have any queries, please contact Event Secretary for further information.