This Sunday 15th July
Where: Silverwater Park (next to Silverwater Bridge), entry via Clyde St east and drive under the bridge)
Time: from 9.00am. Concours entries close at 12.00.
Dear RCCA members and friends,
This Sunday the combined French car clubs celebrate Bastille Day (and a World Cup????).
- 2 brand new Renault models will be on display – guess what and see them before they hit the showrooms!,
- Wonderful collection of old and new Renaults to admire (plus Peugeots, Citroens and Simcas if thats your thing),
- Polish up your Renault – enter the Concours d’elegance – you may even win a prize!
- It’s forecast to be a sunny day so bring friends and the family for a picnic lunch (byo rugs and chairs as seats are scarce),
- Dress up in your favourite french outfit or car club apparel,
- Rotary BBQ is always supurb if you don’t self-cater,
- Coffee truck will be there,
- Club merchandise for sale.