The 1135 R8 Gordini is turning 50 this year and to celebrate we have five (5) club members on pit row with their cars on display!
Sunday 13th August gates open to the Public at 10am.
It’s on again and with over 1900 Veteran & Classic vehicles from over 150 clubs on display and on parade, including cars, motorbikes, scooters and military vehicles, police vehicles, ambulances & fire
engines. AND it’s on rain, hail or shine. There’s plenty to see and do indoors.
* Double decker bus rides around the track (gold coin donation
for the Bus Museum)
* Trade displays in Pit Garages all day with books, models & all
sorts of memorabilia available for sale & the Free Spirit
* Live music, with Pink Cadillac (50s/60s Rock ‘N’ Roll & The
Escalators (Swing and Easy Jazz)
* Don’t forget, this is very close to Father’s Day, so come along
and pick up a gift that Dad will love!
* It’s a day for all the family with lots of things for Dad, Mum &
not forgetting the kids with clowns, face painting and lots
All the services will be there; SES, RFS Marine Rescue etc.
General Admission $20
Free entry for kids under 12 years
& Free Parking.