This Sunday 15th July
: Silverwater Park
(next to Silverwater Bridge), entry via Clyde St east and drive under the bridge)
Time: from 9.00am. Concours entries close at 12.00.
Dear RCCA members and friends,
This Sunday the combined French car clubs celebrate Bastille Day (and a World Cup????).
- 2 brand new Renault models will be on display – guess what and see them before they hit the showrooms!,
- Wonderful collection of old and new Renaults to admire (plus Peugeots, Citroens and Simcas if thats your thing),
- Polish up your Renault – enter the Concours d’elegance – you may even win a prize!
- It’s forecast to be a sunny day so bring friends and the family for a picnic lunch (byo rugs and chairs as seats are scarce),
- Dress up in your favourite french outfit or car club apparel,
- Rotary BBQ is always supurb if you don’t self-cater,
- Coffee truck will be there,
- Club merchandise for sale.
The All French Car Day (AFCD) was held last Sunday 16th July at Silverwater Park, Silverwater.
It was a great day with perfect weather and the RCCA had a huge turn out of member’s pride and joys
There were also some fabulous new cars thanks to Sydney City Renault. http://www.sydneycityrenault.com.au/
We want to say a huge thanks to Kevin Abood from Sydney City Renault who supported the Renault Car Club of Australia at this year for All French Car Day … . It’s great to see a dealer give local support to our club. Thanks Kevin!
Check out the Gallery:-
The All French Car Day (AFCD) is on Sunday 17th at Silverwater Park, Silverwater.
It is a great day and you should make every effort to get your pride and joy there.
Entry is $10 per car but well worth it. You can get food and coffee etc there plus some spare parts if you’re lucky.
Vive la France!
Just a reminder that the Canberra AFCD is on Saturday 3rd Nov.
You don’t have to be in a Renault to join our group. This is always a great day so join the Renault conga line to Canberra. Bring your fly spray and suntan lotion.
Try to win the trip to Paris in the raffle one gets a little wet eyed thinking about strolling down the Champs Elysee and Montmartre eating frogs legs and crusty bread with real butter..